About my blog.

I am an Indian student currently studying for my MBA at the University of Salford,Greater Manchester, UK.
This blog will detail my study in the UK, aswell as details on how I find life in the UK. I will discuss my postgraduate study in England and what I'm doing in my spare time.
If you would like information about the University of Salford, please email international@salford.ac.uk or visit www.salford.ac.uk

Enjoy the blog.

Monday 3 October 2011

The Last Report:

The most commonly spoken word especially during the end of term time by students Is dead line. Generally we will be given a time limit where we should finish our assignment or report by that time. I love the word dead line because of its irony. It can be called as end line. But they call it dead line because of its importance. Where if we fail to complete our work we will be Dead.   But if we look closer it’s we the students who make its dead line more fatal. During our class in project management, my professor was talking about the project time and critical time. Where he told generally human mentality is that they tend to postpone the work so much to the end that, in the final they will  make every minute becomes a dead line if they need to complete their work.
That is what happened all these days whenever we need to submit an assignment or project. We had the last report where ample time was given. But just because we had a lot of time, we kept postponing and finally in the last day we used to work so hard that we give our best. If I had managed my time properly as said by my professor, I could have finished the last report long back with  ease. Anyway I cant deny the fact that it is lot more fun to write the assignment in the last minute where we call our friends to check and do our assignment as a race.    

No comments:

Post a Comment