About my blog.

I am an Indian student currently studying for my MBA at the University of Salford,Greater Manchester, UK.
This blog will detail my study in the UK, aswell as details on how I find life in the UK. I will discuss my postgraduate study in England and what I'm doing in my spare time.
If you would like information about the University of Salford, please email international@salford.ac.uk or visit www.salford.ac.uk

Enjoy the blog.

Monday 3 October 2011

Student Life:

The new MBA students
 Finally our year of joy and happiness as a student has come to an end. Last Friday was the last day to submit our assignment and it is the last to our academic education too. After the last sleepless night, we did our submission and our student life too came to an end. Looking back, apart from learning and fun we had as a student, the experience as a student is something special.  The power to be independent and unquestionable is something special and it will never come back to us unless we are student.

While I was in the registration, I met the new set of MBA students with lot of aspiration and hope (just like me in last year). It bought me the pleasant memories of the past and also reminded me of my future life ahead.   Am sure that I can no longer have this cool life as a student again.  But the past memories will be preserved and whenever I see any student,  am sure that these reveries will be kindled and the fun will be remembered.

3 comments:

  1. Hello Sathish,

    I am Karthik, an aspirant from Hyderabad planning to pursue MBA at Salford University in January 2012. I came across your blog when i was looking for information regarding the university. Your blog has provided more than what i was looking for. In fact, made me more excited about my plans.

    I would be glad if you could provide few details about salford. My queries are generic and few are related to financial support.

    1)Is university accommodation better than external one with respect to cost,time and safety.

    2)As the course is only for one year and 15 Hrs per week, will one be able to take up a part time job during the course period without impacting the course work? I intend to cover up my monthly expenses with the job.

    3)Excluding any loans,scholarships and discounts, what was the total amount incurred for you during your course? I mean including your accommodation, expenses, trips, shopping etc,. Just a rough estimate will do for me.


    Please help me by answering these questions. You can reach me at my email karthik.chandu@gmail.com.

    Thank you for sharing your wonderful experience and i am looking forward for your next blog.


    Best regards.
    Karthik

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Karthik, I sent you an email. Do let me know if you need any further info.

    Sathish

    ReplyDelete