About my blog.

I am an Indian student currently studying for my MBA at the University of Salford,Greater Manchester, UK.
This blog will detail my study in the UK, aswell as details on how I find life in the UK. I will discuss my postgraduate study in England and what I'm doing in my spare time.
If you would like information about the University of Salford, please email international@salford.ac.uk or visit www.salford.ac.uk

Enjoy the blog.

Sunday 27 February 2011

John Lester Court

Whenever I return to my home after a short trip or a stay at relative’s house, I get instant peace of mind since I feel that there is always some connectivity between me and my home. But, when I left India for my higher education, especially knowing I will not return for a year at least, I felt a twinge in my stomach. Earlier, I have claimed sometimes that I am adventurous and love change, but this change was little heavy for me compared to my previous one. I booked the university accommodation in advance so that I can reduce the anxiety to an extent.
Holistic view from my Room.
When I reached my new accommodation (John Lester Court), I was given a place in the 12th floor. It is a well-equipped room with a common kitchen and toilet which is to be shared with two Chinese friends. To get accustomed with the new environment and people, the management team in CLV organized various events and trips. Since I was involved in almost all events in the university, I was not able to participate in those events. But whenever I return back to my room after an interesting yet tiring day, I felt my room welcoming me back. Especially to sleep cuddling your pillow inside the blanket in the cold ambience is the loveliest thing in the world (I do that every day). With university and shopping city at a walk able distance and everything required set inbuilt, I feel completely content with my new accommodation.

Now I feel my room has turned to become my sweet home and will remain so till I complete my degree the university. The only hard fact is that I have only seven more months for it and I need to look out for my new life after that. Anyway change is inevitable and who knows what tomorrow brings!

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful Blog, Students who wish to book their student accommodation in Perth will get exciting offers on booking through us. student accommodation salford

    ReplyDelete