About my blog.

I am an Indian student currently studying for my MBA at the University of Salford,Greater Manchester, UK.
This blog will detail my study in the UK, aswell as details on how I find life in the UK. I will discuss my postgraduate study in England and what I'm doing in my spare time.
If you would like information about the University of Salford, please email international@salford.ac.uk or visit www.salford.ac.uk

Enjoy the blog.

Wednesday 31 August 2011

Adieu to my friends:



Together!!!
Crazy moments!!
Our MBA is about the get completed. We are supposed to do our final consultancy project where we need to solve the problems of a real time company. As part of the curriculum, we need to give an presentation and need to submit two reports (customer and reflective).  Once we complete our presentation we can submit our report even from our home. Some of our already completed the presentation and some even started moving back to their country. Our MBA class had students from multiple countries like Brazil, China, Turkey, Nigeria, Hong Kong and India. But with this one year, we have formed a bonding together. As we realize that its time now to get back to our real world and work it is sometime painful to see our friends depart.

We started having lot of get together and parties as this might the final time for us to have fun together. And some of my friends have group trips across UK as they even felt they might not visit UK again as they know about the work load. Earlier we used to go to pubs for such party. But recently we realized having fun in home was much better with our own preparation of food. This week alone, I had three parties and today I have one more to attend. Whatever said and done, we make sure to spend our time to the best and capture these wonderful moments.
One in our Accomodation!!


No comments:

Post a Comment