About my blog.

I am an Indian student currently studying for my MBA at the University of Salford,Greater Manchester, UK.
This blog will detail my study in the UK, aswell as details on how I find life in the UK. I will discuss my postgraduate study in England and what I'm doing in my spare time.
If you would like information about the University of Salford, please email international@salford.ac.uk or visit www.salford.ac.uk

Enjoy the blog.

Tuesday 23 August 2011

Last Week in the Accomdation!!!

Fz 16- My Love
I was watching a short film yesterday which is about the love between the hero and his coffee. The movie was little over hyped where he becomes a psycho killer due to his obsession for coffee and starts to kill people for a cup of coffee. In spite of the director’s extreme imagination, I felt something true about all of us. We people do have a lot of love to many inanimate objects and sometimes that goes beyond an extent where we start hurting others. When I was in India, I used to love my bike so much and usually never allow my brother to ride it. (But now the bike became his possession and I can’t do much about itL). Even though if it’s not for a coffee, am sure that many people do have a great love for money atleast. And I believe this kind of love is inevitable and sometimes makes our life better (as long as it doesn’t affect others).

Recently I have developed this kind of love and bonding with my accommodation especially with my room. I feel as if I came to the university a month back where my cosy room gave me the comfort and security required by that time. After staying almost a year, it’s time now to leave this place as am in the end of the contract period. Again it’s not only the room, it’s the ambience, the independence, gym, basketball court and more than all, the friends I made which made the bonding and love. Though I might not cry when I depart next week,  am sure I will miss this most lively place.  
Anyway, in life only if we lose something we will get something better and I believe this change is also for the good. Let’s wait and see….

No comments:

Post a Comment